Moreton View Tower and Villas (MVTV) is a riverfront residential complex located on the eastern side of Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, approximately 1 kilometre from the Brisbane CBD. The main entry to the building is located on the Dockside Town Square at the foot of Ferry St. The complex can also be accessed from the riverfront boardwalk.
The MVTV Welcome notice contains useful information about living at MVTV as well as important telephone numbers and safety information. The notice has been designed to be printed off and kept handy for emergency situations.
First Friday of every month
The monthly sausage sizzle is held the first Friday of each month at the Southside podium area at 6pm. Please bring along your own drinks.
Body Corporate Annual General Meeting
The MVTV 2021 Annual General Meeting was held on 24 February 2021. Minutes have been sent out to Owners. Alternatively they can be accessed by logging into MyCommunity and going to Documents, and then Meetings.
Try the following to keep up to date with what is happening in the building and surrounds:
- This website has lots of useful information for MVTV residents.
- Owners have access to MyCommunity to pay their levies, view minutes of meetings and access a range of important scheme information and documents. Log in using your login and password to access the information. Contact Rubicon at (07) 3236 1000 if you need help logging in.
- Watch out for the Building Manager’s monthly email newsletter. If you would like to receive the newsletter please email the Building Manager.
- Look out for notices of meetings, sausage sizzles, other social events etc. These notices are posted in the notice holders in each of the lift lobbies.
- There are also notice boards in each car park to enable residents to post their own notices.
- Consider attending meetings of or getting involved with the Kangaroo Point Neighbourhood Watch.
|Emergency: Fire, Ambulance, Police
|Police (for non-emergencies eg noise complaints), Dutton Park Station
|13 14 44
|Building Manager Office Hours:
Sandy and Greg Ripps
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8.30am – 1.00pm and 4.00pm – 5.00pm
Tuesday and Thursday 8.30am – 1.00pm and 4.00pm – 6.00pm
Email Sandy and Greg Ripps
|(07) 3393 1555
|Dockside Security (6.00pm to 6.00am)
|0401 035 310
|Body Corporate Manager (Richard Meek, Rubicon Body Corporate Services)
Email Richard Meek
|(07) 3236 1000
|For MVTV Body Corporate emergencies:
Plumber: Z-Men Plumbing – 0417 633 347
Electrician: PTC Electrical – 0404 038 868
Access System: Eagle Technology – 0410 410 310
Please note: These numbers are for emergencies related to the common property. Residents should have their own contacts for emergencies in their own apartments.