The MVTV Community Management Statement includes, amongst other things, the schedule of by-laws for the scheme. The by-laws provide for, for example:
- the administration, management and control of common property and body corporate assets
- regulation of, including conditions applying to, the use and enjoyment of lots included in the scheme, common property, body corporate assets, and services and amenities supplied by the body corporate.
The by-laws are determined by the body corporate (owners) at a General Meeting.
Owners can access the MVTV by-laws on the MVTV MyCommunity portal. It is the responsibility of the letting agent to provide a copy of the by-laws to tenants.
The by-laws of residency are in place to ensure a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle for all residents. The following are some of the ones to keep in mind:
- Please keep noise levels to a minimum.
- Swimming pool hours are 6.00 am to 8.00 pm. Please make yourself aware of the Pool Rules located beside the pool, noting strictly no glass in the pool/spa area. Please be considerate of residents living near the pool as noise travels easily.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when they are on the common property e.g. at the swimming pool or in the children’s playground.
- Smoking is not permitted in common areas or on balconies.
- Water must not be allowed to run off balconies when watering plants or cleaning balconies.
- Animals are not permitted on-site unless pre-approved in accordance with By-Law 16.
- Car parking spaces are meant only for vehicles; additional items may be stored in an approved storage locker.
- Please do not hang washing on balconies or over railings. There are washing lines on level 4.
- Owners must seek approval from the Body Corporate Committee before undertaking any alterations or renovations.
- Furniture delivery/removal is permitted during the hours of 8.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday. Weekend delivery/removal is not permitted. Please contact the Building Manager to arrange delivery/removal. The lift key, covers, mats etc will be provided to protect the lift. Never try to hold the lift doors open as it will damage the lifts.